CodeInno gives a favorable environment for development & growth while providing an opportunity to work on various interesting projects with high-quality codes, a great chance to learn a lot of professional stuff (like Node.js GraphQL, MySQL, CI/CD) by our technical team leadership through coaching & mentorship. We appreciate not only your experience but also your enthusiasm and ability to learn.
We offer a comfortable office in the center of the city, paid time off, work with a professional and enthusiastic team.
If your skills match at least a few requirements and you are interested in learning the others, please send your CV to [email protected]
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js, integrate with Back End and various APIs
- Communicate with the product owner, designer, developer, QA engineer, and others in order to understand the requirements and prioritize features and bugs
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Applying internal company standards.
- 1+ years of experience with React.js
- Experience with Responsive/Adaptive Design
- Experience with Testing/Debugging
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Material UI or Bootstrap
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of Automatization Tools
- Experience with package managers like npm, yarn, Webpack
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Preprocessors (Sass, Less)
- Advanced knowledge of CSS Solid understanding of Front-End MVC/MVVM architectures
- Experience using RESTful and GraphQL APIs is a plus
- Experience with Node.js is a big plus
- Experience with testing tools like TDD, Jest,Cypress.io, is a plus