We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to shape and own the user interface design of our products.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including the designers, marketing specialists to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing.
We offer a professional environment to freely implement your ideas and professional growth opportunities.
We also offer a comfortable office in the city center, paid time off, work with a professional and enthusiastic team.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define design requirements and present ideas
- Prepare graphics, social media visuals, illustrations, and other designs using our brand guide with using relevant software
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Closely work with the Product Designer and Marketing teams
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry trends
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Designer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification is an advantage
- Experience with Figma is an advantage
- Experience with animation making tools and videomakers is an advantage
If your skills match the requirements and you are interested in, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]