We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to shape and own the user interface design of our products.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including the designer, marketing specialists to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics and patterns
We offer a professional environment to freely express your thoughts. Growth Opportunity by discussing and improving the solutions offered.
We also offer a comfortable office in the center of the city, paid time off, work with a professional and enthusiastic team.
If your skills match the requirements and you are interested in, please send your portfolio and CV to [email protected]
- Collaborate with internal teams to define requirements and present ideas
- Schedule projects and define deadlines
- Prepare graphics, social media visuals, illustrations, and other designs using our brand guide with using relevant software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Work with the Product Designer and Marketing team to produce the final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
- 1-2 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Designer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations, and graphics)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification is an advantage
- Experience with Figma is an advantage
- Experience with animation making tools and videomakers is an advantage