We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building our product mobile version, coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Semidot’s clients.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Experience with React.js is a big advantage
- Experience with React Native
- JSS, SASS, LESS, or other CSS preprocessors
- Some experience building REST APIs
- Unix command line0
- Familiarity with HTTP and network requests
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a relevant field is a big advantage
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps and you’re interested in joining the high-qualified and professional team please send your CV to [email protected]