We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our fast growing team.
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases and acceptance criteria based on requirements documentation;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Identify, document and track application defects found during testing;
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed;
- Exposure to software testing and quality assurance practices;
- Perform manual/automated testing on web and mobile devices;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience with Jest, Enzyme, Cypress
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role, ideally working with web projects
- Strong knowledge of Git
- Experience with API testing
- Thorough documentation skills for both code and end user
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent skills in English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Positive and constructive attitude.
Please send your detailed CV to [email protected] indicating the position title in the subject line of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org