We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX designer to join our fast growing team.
- Create user-friendly visual design and ensure the on-brand user interface (UI) communicates our intended purpose
- Receive and interpret input from UX research to help solve user problems
- Develop wireframes, sketches, user flows and prototypes describing how users will interact with the product
- Work with software engineers, quality assurance, system engineers, architects and product managers to solve user experience challenges
- Implement design standards and ensure consistent design language is applied across products
- Facilitate whiteboard, ideation and working sessions with the Development and Project teams
- Conduct reviews about how clients utilize existing systems
- Understand user problems and digest user insights provided by UX research
- Educate and advocate for the adoption of user experience practices within the organization
- 4+ years UX design experience
- User focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
- Master of the UX lifecycle with deep, direct experience in all skill areas and tools, including facilitation of workshops or other collaboration techniques to drive momentum and credibility within the organization
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent skills in English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Positive and constructive attitude.
Please send your detailed CV to [email protected] indicating the position title in the subject line of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org